What’s better than spending time by the pool on a crisp summer day, that too right in your house! What a dream, isn’t it? Our pick for you is an inground pool to spend the day with your family. It is an aesthetically pleasing option that will also increase your property’s curb appeal. Let’s have a look at the types of inground pools available and which is best suited for you.
4 Types Of Inground Pool
It is a much sought-after choice due to its durability and ease of shape molding. Gunite pool has rebar frame with a concrete and sand mix. Swimming pools made of gunite last a long while.
Is gunite the same as concrete?
Kind of yes, but no. Gunite has the same basic contents as concrete and water. However, its application is different. There is a process difference too; standard concrete is poured down in segments while gunite is sprayed with a “gun,” giving seamless layers and making it stronger than simple concrete pools.
Perhaps the simplest and least expensive kind of inground pool you can get. One of the easiest-to-install types of inground pools.
The setup process for these types of inground pools takes no more than two days. Additionally, it is also low maintenance due to the nonporous material called gel coat, halting algae build-up.
As far as cost is concerned, a fiberglass pool costs 30 to 50% less compared to a concrete pool.
A vinyl lined pool possesses a custom sheet of vinyl that makes a barrier between the water and the pool. Sand or cement mimicking floor is underneath it.
Here are some pros of getting a vinyl liner for your pool.
- Flexible and does not crack a concrete inground pool would.
- Vinyl liners make pool surfaces smooth.
- The flexibility of these steel walls makes the vinyl pool open for unlimited designs, sizes, and shapes. You can set it according to your backyard.
- A vinyl pool is less expensive than a standard fiberglass pool or concrete pool.
- There is no limitation of colors or patterns for vinyl pools. With time, your liner will improve the aesthetic effects of your pool.
- As in all types of inground pools, you can add features like a spa, deck, waterfalls, laminar jets, lights, and heaters, etc.
Do not worry if your house lacks smooth ground level. You can have an optimum inground pool in your backyard. It has 2-inch thick insulated wall panels of aluminum and stainless steel. It is made to build into a slope.
Think thoroughly before putting all your money in a backyard pool. Make sure you address the need, who will be using it, and for what purpose. So, why don’t you discuss with Pool Builder in San Antonio from Town and Country Pools? Connect with us via (281) 252-6337.